Four meetings per month
Unlimited chat, email, or text within boundaries.
Usually responds in about 1 week
Hi to all of you!
I’ve literally lived the entrepreneurship mindset for ages (starting with the first online community I built as a teenager a decade ago which found “product-market fit” in a “lean” way, before those terms were even part of my vocabulary!).
To sum it up: I help companies nail PMF 🔎 & thrive as product-led ♻️, sales-enabled 🧲 and talent-empowering ones 😊
🔥 I help startups and businesses:
– Find PMF.
– Attract Leads.
– Delight Users.
– Retain Customers.
– and turn them in Brand Ambassadors!
Product-led as in:
– Being, feeling, breathing, living in the shoes of their personas
– “Agilely starting with why in a lean scrum way” if you see what I mean… but not only ^^.
💼 Sales-enabled as in:
– Breaking free from corporate/department/role silos
– Having Marketing + Sales + Customer Success genuinely work together
🔥 Talent-entitling as in:
– Inclusive and/or remote workforce welcoming
– Focusing on growing skills and opportunities for team members
👍 Want me to be your advisor/mentor? 👉 ACT NOW! ^^.
Sharing is caring. Teaching is consolidating. Talking is eye-opening!
I love to help because by giving without expectation, I receive so much and in often unexpected ways!
I’ve also always loved passing on (academic support around the family, then first-year mentor in college, and finally startup mentor in several organizations right now).
Being a volunteer startup mentor as I already have been for a while in many other NGOs is what I thrive for (it helps me focus on other things than what I have at hand, and almost always helps me see things differently when I refocus on them thanks to me giving tips on something mostly unrelated! Some neurons might trigger unconsciously… I have no explanation for this phenomena 🙂
Mentoring types over the past 5 years in France:
– 1:1 mentorship (H’UP Entrepreneur, Latitudes Tech for Good)
– workshop/webinar (WhatsUpCamille, Epitech, H’UP Entrepreneur, Latitudes Tech for Good)
– keynote speech (Sales enablement at Le Crillon in Paris May 2022)
– panel discussion
– jury (Centrale Supélec, EEMI in Paris)
– office hour
– domain group (Startup Leadership Program in Paris)
– pitching session (EEMI in Paris)
Areas of expertise : Entrepreneurship, product, sales, marketing and keynote speaker since 2018
Industry experience :
– Health, wellness, aging well, food, sport (doctor of pharmacy since 2016 and student employee in a pharmacy since 2014, so 8 years)
– STEM and Tech (since 2005 as a self-taught website creator of the [openclassrooms.com], SaaS (since 2018, i.e. 4 years), AI (since 2021)
– University associations, then European and worldwide (since 2010, i.e. 12 years)
Subject matter expertise :
– B2B, B2C and B2B2C (since 2018, i.e. 4 years)
– Entrepreneurship, business model, PMF, sales, marketing, product, (since 2018, i.e. 4 years)
– Technology (XR, AI, IoT, Webapp, Nocode…) (since 2012, i.e. 10 years)