I have many years of experience working with numerous businesses and individuals helping attain goals and success.
I have also been part of many start ups at the early stages as an adviser and mentor to the board/founding teams.
I will help with and provide:
– Different perspectives
– Strategic thinking
– Business optimisation and growth experience/frameworks
– Like getting my hands dirty where requested by Founders
– Will help You achieve Your set goals.
– Give you access to my contacts
– Create a welcoming, understanding and appreciative environment for growth
– Always looking on the side of opportunities while acknowledging the challenges
The above give a flavour of my approach to Mentoring.
I have focused on African businesses because I believe they serve and are relied on by people where other structures don’t work.
The opportunities are endless and the commitment fulfilling in itself.
I motive, educate, ask questions and help arrive at where Founders and their teams want to go.
People lives are tied to some of these solutions being delivered by Start ups. This is not a fancy, I feel like doing this now and not tomorrow thing. Start ups in Africa are life and sometimes people’s lives/livelihoods rely on them.