Regular 1-on-1 calls per agreement with mentor
Unlimited chat, email, or text within boundaries.
Usually responds in about 2 mins
My professional experience lies in strategic planning, business development, strategic partnerships, community and program management in the private sector and development sector as well. For the past 10 years:
– Worked in different sectors, from edtech to employment and now health-tech as Strategic Growth Manager of Chefaa
– Working with Meta as FCCM Learning mentor and Regional Community Manager leading Middle East & North Africa for Facebook’s Global Summits. Was featured by Meta as Facebook Community Leader 2020 alongside top 24 impact-driven community leaders chosen world-wide and was also part of the global team behind Meta’s first ever Health Summit in 2022.
– LCE certified mentor in the Women Entrepreneurs Network and a board member of the Youth Entrepreneurs Network by USAID.
– Former Strategic Programs and Partnerships manager of WUZZUF & Forasna
– Former Chief Growth and Operations Officer of Entreprenelle, where I established Entreprenelle Hub Community of 40K+ entrepreneurs, led various teams, built acceleration programs, launched new services and managed women entrepreneurship events with 25,000+ attendees collectively and 250+ global & local partners
– An advocate for youth & socioeconomic development, I currently work as CFYE’s Egypt Pipeline Development Advisor and has previously designed & implemented programs funded by USAID, GIZ, UN Women, EBRD, US Embassy and others.
– Mentored 100+ early stage entrepreneur across Egypt with SWB, Google, Meta, FEPS, DMZ.. etc.
Mentoring other entrepreneurs or startups helps me give back to the community and leave positive impact in the entrepreneurship ecosystem in our country, Egypt, which reflects positively on our economy on the long term.
It also strengthens my experience because knowledge transfer, sharing experiences, exposure to discussions full of challenges, problem solving and opportunities helps me understand things in a different way and adds to growth mindset which impacts my career progression as well.